• Located in North Richland Hills, a beautiful suburb that sits in northeast Tarrant County.
• Purchased in March 2007 by NYTEX Sports LLC, which includes partners: Dr. Salvatore Trazzera,
Frank Trazzera, Jim Makens, Knute Anderson and Patrick Luongo.
• 2,400 seat multi-purpose arena with five suites and one owner’s suite.
• 140,000 square feet includes: NHL regulation sized public skating rinks open for various activities,
including youth hockey organizations and public skating, an indoor soccer arena in adddition to the
30,000 square foot multi-purpose arena for volleyball and other events.
• Renovated in 2007.
• Home to the Central Hockey League’s (CHL) Texas Brahmas.
• Home to the Tejas Volleyball Club- a USA Volleyball Club Program in the Northeast Tarrant County area.
• Home to The NYTEX Sports Shop- a hockey pro shop/official provider of BrahmaWear merchandise. They
offer an assortment of equipment and outerwear for all your hockey needs.
• Home of the Dallas Derby Devils- the original DFW female roller derby league, the largest flat track
derby league in the south.
• Home of the TCG Arena- a “fast grass” artificial turf indoor soccer field used for men’s, women’s and kid’s
soccer leagues during the summer months.
• Home of ZuRoma Bar and Grill- a Sicilian restaurant with a menu full of great food for any craving.